|Custom Photobook Design||$18/page or $55/hour (whichever is lower)
Minimum book size is 20 pages + front & back cover = $396
Printing/shipping is extra and dependent upon size of book and printer used.
|Text-Based Book Design and/or eBook Design||$55/hour for layout + book cover design
Most books range from 8-12 hours, contact me for a quote.
|Sports Team Yearbooks||(see below)|
|Photo Scanning & Restoration||$55/hour
All photos scanned at high resolution
Carefully restored/repaired in Adobe PhotoShop (red eyes removed, dust & scratches repaired, lighting corrected, etc). Special attention is paid to old or damaged photos.
Originals and digitals will be labelled and organized.
Can also scan: artwork, memorabilia, collectibles or other keepsakes (any size)
|Photo Collages & Frame-able Gifts||$125
Printing extra. Any size accommodated.
Average Cost – 100-150 photos, 8-10 minutes, with music – $350
Includes 3 copies on DVD with custom label.
|Other Graphic Design||$55/hour
Contact me for a custom quote.
Sports Team Yearbooks
You have a ton of photos from this season’s games, tournaments, play-offs and team events—let me put them in a professionally designed, printed and bound book. Your team’s “Yearbook of the Season” can include:
- summary page of season statistics—for the team/division and for each player
- a “hockey card” style page for each player– including their individual photos, facts and even personal quotes!
- tribute page to coaches, assistant coaches, managers and trainers
- tribute page to captains, assistant captains
- collages of great action shots, cheering fans & parents, team events/outings
- team shot(s)
- room for autographs from the players and coaches
Sports Photobooks average about 30 pages and are based on the photos that your team provides—from parents or professional photographers. Check your camera settings and make sure that you are taking the highest resolution photos that your camera is capable of. Images should be at least 1MB in size in order to look good in print – preferably 3-4MB in size.
Other Photo Ideas:
- Take LOTS of pictures—ensure you have at least one good action shot of each player.
- Take lots of fun team pictures, especially at team events and fundraisers.
- Take pictures of backs of jerseys (especially if they have their name on them).
- Take close-up pictures of the kids without their helmets.
- Take pictures of your coaches and other team volunteers.
Soft Cover—7″x7″ with full-colour covers and durable perfect binding
Hard Cover—7″x7″ with full-colour covers and bookstore quality binding
*For quantities of fewer than 5 books, contact me for a custom quote.